Access and Respond to Arlington County’s Formal Solicitations through Vendor Registry
Arlington County is using Vendor Registry for its electronic procurement system for formal solicitations. Arlington County is using the Commonwealth of Virginia’s electronic procurement system (eVA) for issuing informal and small purchase competitive requests.
- View Open Solicitations on Vendor Registry
- View Awards on Vendor Registry
- View Contract Documents on eVA
Please visit the Vendor Registry webpage for more information on how to register as a vendor and to access the County’s active solicitations and contracts.
Access and Respond to Arlington County’s Informal and Small Purchase Request through eVA
Arlington County Procurement Process
Please note Arlington County now receives electronic responses to solicitations only through Vendor Registry; in person submissions are suspended.
Public-Private Education and Infrastructure ACT (PPEA)
- Crystal City Metrorail Station East Entrance (Document is in PDF format)
Public-Private Transportation Act (PPTA) of 1995
The County Board of Arlington County adopted PPTA Guidelines on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 with an effective date of Monday, April 1, 2013. More information can be found on the PPTA website.
Living Wage Policy
- A living wage requirement applies for service contracts with an estimated annual value greater than $100,000, performed on County property and awarded under a competitive procurement process. Click here for an FAQ on the application of the Living Wage requirements.
- Effective July 1, 2018 the County Board increased the living wage from $14.50 per hour to $15.00 per hour.
- Any contracts awarded or renewed on or after July 1, 2018 are subject to this rate.
- Click here for the Living Wage Quarterly Compliance Report
Minority Participation Policy
The County has a policy for increasing the participation of small, minority, and women owned businesses. View or download the Minority Participation Policy, or obtain a hard copy by contacting the Purchasing Office at 703-228-3410.