Access and Respond to Arlington County’s Formal Solicitations through Vendor Registry
Arlington County is using Vendor Registry for its electronic procurement system for formal solicitations. Arlington County is using the Commonwealth of Virginia’s electronic procurement system (eVA) for issuing informal and small purchase competitive requests.
Arlington County has migrated contracts from eVA to Vendor Registry.
- View Open Solicitations on Vendor Registry
- View Award Status Beginning FY21 on Vendor Registry
- View Active Contracts on Vendor Registry
Please visit the Vendor Registry webpage for more information on how to register as a vendor and to access the County’s active solicitations and contracts.
Access and Respond to Arlington County’s Informal and Small Purchase Request through eVA
Arlington County Procurement Process
Please note Arlington County now receives electronic responses to solicitations only through Vendor Registry; in person submissions are suspended.
Call 844-802-9202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support for Vendor Registry.
Click here for technical support for eVA or call 1-866-289-7367.
Public-Private Transportation Act (PPTA) of 1995
The County Board of Arlington County adopted PPTA Guidelines on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 with an effective date of Monday, April 1, 2013. More information can be found on the PPTA website.
Living Wage Policy
- A living wage requirement applies for service contracts with an estimated annual value greater than $50,000, performed on County owned or controlled property, facilities owned or leased and operated by a contractor if services provided at that location are exclusive to Arlington County, or contracts for home-based services. View the FAQ on the application of the Living Wage requirements.
- Effective July 1, 2021 the County Board increased the living wage from $15 per hour to $17 per hour.
- All Living Wage contracts are subject to this rate. Visit our secure portal to upload the Living Wage Quarterly Compliance Report and payroll.
Arlington County’s Transit Bureau’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
The Transit Bureau’s DBE program conforms to the United States Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) standards set forth in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) in 49 CFR Part 26. The Transit Bureau’s DBE participation goal for FTA-assisted projects is updated in a triennial basis. For the period of 2021 – 2023, the public announcement can be found here. Please review the methodology by clicking here.
Minority Participation Policy
The County has a policy for increasing the participation of small, minority, and women owned businesses. View or download the Minority Participation Policy, or obtain a hard copy by contacting the Purchasing Office at 703-228-3410.