Access and Respond to Arlington County’s Solicitations through eVA
Arlington County is using the Commonwealth of Virginia’s electronic procurement system (eVA) for issuing its competitive procurements.
Please visit the eVA webpage at eva.virginia.gov for more information on how to register as a vendor and to access the County’s active solicitations.
Arlington County Procurement Process
- Description of the solicitation process and how to do business with the County
- Arlington County Purchasing Resolution (Updated 2015)
Please note the location for the receipt of bids and proposals is:
Office of the Bid Clerk
2100 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 511
Arlington, VA 22201
Public-Private Transportation Act (PPTA) of 1995
The County Board of Arlington County adopted PPTA Guidelines on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 with an effective date of Monday, April 1, 2013. More information can be found on the PPTA website.
Living Wage Policy
- A living wage requirement applies for service contracts with an estimated annual value greater than $100,000, performed on County property and awarded under a competitive procurement process. Click here for an FAQ on the application of the Living Wage requirements.
- Effective July 1, 2016 the County Board increased the living wage from $13.13 per hour to $14.50 per hour.
- Any contracts awarded or renewed on or after July 1, 2016 are subject to this rate.
Minority Participation Policy
The County has a policy for increasing the participation of small, minority, and women owned businesses. View or download the Minority Participation Policy, or obtain a hard copy by contacting the Purchasing Office at 703-228-3410.