FY 2018 Proposed Budget
The County Manager presented his Proposed FY 2018 Budget for the County Board at its Feb. 23 Worksession meeting. In the subsequent months, the County Board will engage in a series of worksessions with County departments, commissions, and schools to determine the FY 2018 adopted budget.
County Board Work Sessions
- FY 2018 County Manager’s Proposed Budget Presentation 2-25-2017
- Work Session Schedule – FY 2018 2/10/2017
Proposed Budget Reductions
At the February 23rd board meeting, the board requested budget reduction options equivalent to a one-cent tax rate increase.
Below is a summary narrative and list of non-profit organizations that the County provides grant funding to and/or contracts with for services.
- Public Feedback received on FY 2018 Budget Priorities
- Public Feedback received on FY 2016 Close-out funds and FY 2018 Budget Guidance
- Revenue Sources (taxes & fees)
FY 2018 Budget Planning
- FY 2018 Commission Chairs Budget Forecast Overview – 12/1/2016
- Arlington County FY 2018 Budget Forum Presentation – 11/30/2016
- Arlington Public Schools FY 2018 Budget Forum Presentation – 11/30/2016
- FY 2018 Joint Budget Forum Feedback 11-30-2016
- FY 2018 County Board Adopted Budget Guidance Memo – 11/9/2016
- Revenue Sharing Principles – FY 2018 Budget Planning
- FY 2018 County and Schools Joint Budget Forum Event Notice – 11/30/2016
- FY 2018 Financial Forecast Presentation Board Report – 10/18/16
- FY 2016 Year-end and FY 2018 Budget Forecast Presentation – 10/18/2016
- FY 2016 Budget Close-Out, FY 2018 Budget Guidance Public Feedback News Release – 10/19/2016
- FY 2016 Year-end Summary Presentation – 10/18/2016
- FY 2017 Adopted Budget — Document Webpage
Please contact us with questions or comments.