FY 2018 Budget
- FY 2018 Adopted Budget Page (Coming Soon)
- FY 2018 Budget- Chairman's Mark (Final Board Decisions)
- FY 2018 Proposed Budget page
- Budget Work Session Follow Up Responses are available
- Work Session Schedule - FY 2018
- FY 2018 Budget Reductions for County Board Consideration
- More FY 2018 Budget Information
Arlington has migrated to the eVA Procurement System!
Access the latest version of the Purchasing Resolution! Citizens can access it along with other important information on the Purchasing webpage.
The calendar year 2017 real estate tax rate was increased by $0.015 per $100 of assessed value. The CY 2017 rate is $1.006 (number includes $0.013 Sanitary District Tax). No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.