FY 2018 Budget Planning
- Work Session Schedule - FY 2018 2/10/2017
- FY 2018 Commission Chairs Budget Forecast Overview - 12/1/2016
- Arlington County FY 2018 Budget Forum Presentation - 11/30/2016
- FY 2018 Joint Budget Forum Feedback 11-30-2016
- FY 2018 County Board Adopted Budget Guidance Memo - 11/9/2016
- More FY 2018 Budget Information
- FY 2018 County Board Budget Guidance Memo
- FY 2016 Year-end and FY 2018 Budget Forecast Presentation 10/18/2016
- FY 2017 Adopted Budget is available 6/29/2016
- FY 2016 Mid-Year / 3rd Quarter Memo is Available
Arlington has migrated to the eVA Procurement System!
Access the latest version of the Purchasing Resolution! Citizens can access it along with other important information on the Purchasing webpage.
The calendar year 2016 real estate tax rate was reduced by $0.005 per $100 of assessed value. The CY 2016 rate is $0.991 (number includes $0.013 Sanitary District Tax). No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.