- FY 2017 Adopted Budget is available 6/29/2016
- FY 2017 Adopted County Board Guidance and Notes 4/19/2016
- FY 2017 Adopted Budget Press Release 4/19/2016
- FY 2016 Mid-Year / 3rd Quarter Memo is Available 4/4/2016
- County Board Budget Work sessions - Schedule and Presentations by Departments
- County Board Work sessions - Follow Up Questions and Answers
Capital Improvement Plan News
On May 17, 2016, the County manager proposed a $2.8-billion 10-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Fiscal Years 2017-2026. The plan funds County projects and infrastructure. The Arlington Public Schools proposed a $492 million CIP earlier in May, bringing the combined total to $3.3 billion as the proposed CIP investment over the next decade.
Arlington has migrated to the eVA Procurement System!
Access the latest version of the Purchasing Resolution! Citizens can access it along with other important information on the Purchasing webpage.
The calendar year 2016 real estate tax rate was reduced by $0.005 per $100 of assessed value. The CY 2016 rate is $0.991 (number includes $0.013 Sanitary District Tax). No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.