Upgraded County Sourcing and iSupplier Systems
- The systems’ appearance has changed, such as color scheme, background layouts, navigation menus and login screens.
- Now allows Suppliers to select commodity codes during the registration process, before submitting the registration for County approval.
- Updates (including new step-by-step documents) have been posted on the iSupplier Registration & Responding to Bid Opportunities page.
If you haven’t registered as a supplier, you won’t be notified of opportunities to do business with Arlington County. Contact the Purchasing Team at 703-228-3410 with questions.
Public-Private Transportation Act (PPTA) of 1995
The County Board of Arlington County adopted PPTA Guidelines on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 with an effective date of Monday, April 1, 2013. More information can be found on the PPTA website.
Transportation Industry Briefing: Follow-Up Questions and Answers
The County held an informational meeting on May 16, 2013. Public questions and answers can be found by visiting the Q&A follow-up.
Current Bid and Solicitation Opportunities
If you are a registered supplier, you may download current bid and solicitation documents online. Bidders may also be interested in:
- Description of the solicitation process and how to do business with the County
- Arlington County Purchasing Resolution (updated 2013)
Note: the location for the receipt of bids and proposals is
Office of the Bid Clerk
2100 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 511
Arlington, VA 22201
iSupplier Registration Required to Access Bid and Solicitations
The first step to bidding or responding to County solicitations is to register as a supplier in iSupplier. Once you are registered in iSupplier, you may log in to download current bid and solicitation opportunities.
Living Wage Policy
- A living wage policy applies for service contracts with an estimated annual value greater than $100,000, performed on County property and awarded under a competitive procurement process Living Wage Policy.
- Article 4-103 of the Arlington County Purchasing Resolution increased the living wage from $12.75 per hour to $13.13 per hour.
- Any contracts awarded or in place on or after July 1, 2012 are subject to this rate.
Minority Participation Policy
The County has a policy for increasing the participation of small, minority, and women owned businesses. View or download the Minority Participation Policy, or obtain a hard copy by contacting the Purchasing Office at 703-228-3410.