Access and Respond to Arlington County’s Solicitations through eVA
Arlington County has discontinued the use of Sourcing for issuing competitive procurements, and has moved to the Commonwealth of Virginia’s electronic procurement system (eVA) as of Monday April 27, 2015. Please visit the eVA webpage for more information on how to register as a vendor.
Quotes for all solicitations issued in the County’s current Sourcing system prior to April 27 must be submitted, and will be awarded, in Sourcing. Click on Look Up Bid Opportunities to access solicitations issued in Sourcing.
After all RFQs have been awarded, access to the Sourcing module will be discontinued. Access to iSupplier (invoices, bank information, etc.) will remain unchanged with the current login credentials.
All solicitations issued after April 27, 2015 are available through eVA at www.eva.virginia.gov.
iSupplier Registration Required to Respond to Solicitations Issued Prior to April 27, 2015
Any solicitations issued in Sourcing prior to Monday April 27, 2015 will be completed and awarded in Sourcing. In order to access open solicitations and submit a quote, you must register as a supplier in iSupplier. Once you are registered in iSupplier, you may log in to review solicitation opportunities issued prior to April 27, 2015.
Arlington County Procurement Process
- Description of the solicitation process and how to do business with the County
- Arlington County Purchasing Resolution (Updated 2014)
Please note the location for the receipt of bids and proposals is:
Office of the Bid Clerk
2100 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 511
Arlington, VA 22201
Public-Private Transportation Act (PPTA) of 1995
The County Board of Arlington County adopted PPTA Guidelines on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 with an effective date of Monday, April 1, 2013. More information can be found on the PPTA website.
Living Wage Policy
- A living wage policy applies for service contracts with an estimated annual value greater than $100,000, performed on County property and awarded under a competitive procurement process Living Wage Policy.
- Article 4-103 of the Arlington County Purchasing Resolution increased the living wage from $12.75 per hour to $13.13 per hour.
- Any contracts awarded or in place on or after July 1, 2012 are subject to this rate.
Minority Participation Policy
The County has a policy for increasing the participation of small, minority, and women owned businesses. View or download the Minority Participation Policy, or obtain a hard copy by contacting the Purchasing Office at 703-228-3410.