iSupplier Registration Required to Access Bid and Solicitations
The first step to bidding or responding to County solicitations is to register as a supplier in iSupplier. Once you are registered in iSupplier, you may log in to download current bid and solicitation opportunities.
Current Bid and Solicitation Opportunities
If you are a registered supplier, you may download current bid and solicitation documents online. Bidders may also be interested in:
- Description of the solicitation process and how to do business with the County
- Arlington County Purchasing Resolution (updated 2013)
Please note the location for the receipt of bids and proposals is:
Office of the Bid Clerk
2100 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 511
Arlington, VA 22201
Public-Private Transportation Act (PPTA) of 1995
The County Board of Arlington County adopted PPTA Guidelines on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 with an effective date of Monday, April 1, 2013. More information can be found on the PPTA website.
Living Wage Policy
- A living wage policy applies for service contracts with an estimated annual value greater than $100,000, performed on County property and awarded under a competitive procurement process Living Wage Policy.
- Article 4-103 of the Arlington County Purchasing Resolution increased the living wage from $12.75 per hour to $13.13 per hour.
- Any contracts awarded or in place on or after July 1, 2012 are subject to this rate.
Minority Participation Policy
The County has a policy for increasing the participation of small, minority, and women owned businesses. View or download the Minority Participation Policy, or obtain a hard copy by contacting the Purchasing Office at 703-228-3410.