FY 2015 Adopted Budget
On April 22, 2014, the County Board adopted the FY 2015 Budget.
- FY 2015 Mid-Year Memo
- FY 2015 Adopted Budget
- FY 2015 Adopted Budget Press Release
- Board Guidance and Notes for the FY 2015 Adopted Budget
Arlington County Supports Arlington Public Schools in Numerous Ways
Arlington Public Schools (APS) and Arlington County have had a long and productive relationship built on cooperation for many years. Local revenues are shared and the two organizations cooperate and share resources in many other ways as well.
The infographic shows just a few of the many areas in which Arlington County provides support to APS – providing funding, but also providing a myriad of facilities, programs and services that directly and indirectly support APS goals, students, and teachers.
With our shared goals and collaborative working relationship, we’re able to achieve cost efficiencies that result in better services for fewer dollars. It is a win-win-win for students, parents, and residents.
FY 2015 Proposed Budget
On February 22, 2014, the County Manager presented her FY 2015 Proposed Budget at the County Board Meeting. Starting February 27th, the County Board will engage in a series of worksessions with county departments, commissions, and schools.
- FY 2015 Proposed Budget
- Presentation: County Manager’s Proposed FY 2015 Budget (Feb. 20 work session)
- Public Budget Forum Recap at Washington-Lee High School
- FY 2015 Budget Forecast and Overview.
- County Board Budget Guidance to the County Manager