- FY 2017 Community Joint Budget Forum Presentation 12/7/2015
- FY 2017 Joint Budget Forum Notes 12/7/2015
- FY 2017 - Commission Chairs Budget Forecast Overview 12/3/2015
- FY 2017 Budget Guidance Document
- County Board Work Session with the Arlington School Board 10/15/2015
- Revenue Sharing Principles - FY 2017 Budget Planning
Capital Improvement Plan News
On July 29, 2014, the Arlington County Board approved a $2.7-billion 10-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Fiscal Years 2015-2024. The plan funds County projects and infrastructure. The Arlington Public Schools adopted a $534.1 million CIP in June, bringing the total to $3.2 billion as the planned CIP investment over the next decade for both County and Schools.
Arlington has migrated to the eVA Procurement System!
Access the latest version of the Purchasing Resolution! Citizens can access it along with other important information on the Purchasing webpage.
Real estate tax rate remains the same, $0.996 per $100 of assessed value for calendar year 2015. No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.