- FY 2017 Adopted County Board Guidance and Notes 4/19/2016
- FY 2016 Mid-Year / 3rd Quarter Memo is Available 4/4/2016
- FY 2017 Proposed Budget is Available 2/20/2016
- County Board Budget Work sessions - Schedule and Presentations by Departments
- County Board Work sessions - Follow Up Questions and Answers
Capital Improvement Plan News
On July 29, 2014, the Arlington County Board approved a $2.7-billion 10-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Fiscal Years 2015-2024. The plan funds County projects and infrastructure. The Arlington Public Schools adopted a $534.1 million CIP in June, bringing the total to $3.2 billion as the planned CIP investment over the next decade for both County and Schools.
Arlington has migrated to the eVA Procurement System!
Access the latest version of the Purchasing Resolution! Citizens can access it along with other important information on the Purchasing webpage.
Real estate tax rate remains the same, $0.996 per $100 of assessed value for calendar year 2016. No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.