- FY 2015 Adopted Budget Now Online
- Press Release - County Board Adopted FY 2015 Budget
- FY 2015 Worksession Follow Up Materials
- FY 2015 Worksession Presentation Materials
- FY 2014 Mid Year Memo to the County Board
Capital Improvement Plan Public Forum
On April 16, the County held a community forum on the FY 2015 - 2024 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
Real estate tax rate decreases by 1.0 cents, from $1.006 per $100 of assessed value to $0.996 per $100 of assessed value for calendar year 2014. No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.