- FY 2015 Worksession Follow Up Materials
- FY 2015 Worksession Presentation Materials
- FY 2014 Mid Year Memo to the County Board
- FY 2015 Proposed Budget County Board Worksession Schedule
- FY 2015 forecast & budget overview
- Board budget guidance for FY 2015
On December 11, the County and Schools held a community forum on the FY 2015 budget.
Real estate tax rate rises by 3.5 cents, from $0.971 per $100 of assessed value to $1.006 per $100 of assessed value for calendar year 2013. No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
Tax rates for the calendar year 2014 have not yet been set. The County Manager will propose the tax rates in February, and the County Board will adopt the final tax rates in April.