- FY 2016 Budget Guidance to the County Manager
- Arlington Public Schools/County Joint Work Session (11/07/2014)
- FY 2015 Adopted Budget Now Online
- Press Release - County Board Adopted FY 2015 Budget
- FY 2015 Worksession Follow Up Materials
- FY 2015 Worksession Presentation Materials
Capital Improvement Plan News
On July 29, 2014, the Arlington County Board approved a $2.7-billion 10-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Fiscal Years 2015-2024. The plan funds County projects and infrastructure. The Arlington Public Schools adopted a $534.1 million CIP in June, bringing the total to $3.2 billion as the planned CIP investment over the next decade for both County and Schools.
The County has updated the Purchasing Resolution. Citizens can access it along with other important information on the Purchasing webpage.
Real estate tax rate decreases by 1.0 cents, from $1.006 per $100 of assessed value to $0.996 per $100 of assessed value for calendar year 2014. No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.