- FY 2016 County Manger's Proposed Budget
- FY 2016 Proposed Budget County Board/County Manager Worksession and Briefing
- Arlington Public Schools/County Joint Budget Forum Presentation 12/10/2014
- FY 2016 Community Budget Forum at Washington-Lee High School 12/10/2014
- FY 2016 Budget Guidance to the County Manager
- Arlington Public Schools/County Joint Work Session (11/07/2014)
Capital Improvement Plan News
On July 29, 2014, the Arlington County Board approved a $2.7-billion 10-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for Fiscal Years 2015-2024. The plan funds County projects and infrastructure. The Arlington Public Schools adopted a $534.1 million CIP in June, bringing the total to $3.2 billion as the planned CIP investment over the next decade for both County and Schools.
Arlington is migrating to the eVA Procurement System!
The County has updated the Purchasing Resolution. Citizens can access it along with other important information on the Purchasing webpage.
Real estate tax rate decreases by 1.0 cents, from $1.006 per $100 of assessed value to $0.996 per $100 of assessed value for calendar year 2014. No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
The County Manager proposes the tax rates in February of each year, and the County Board adopts the final tax rates in April of each year.