- Press Release - County Board Adopted FY 2015 Budget
- FY 2015 Worksession Follow Up Materials
- FY 2015 Worksession Presentation Materials
- FY 2014 Mid Year Memo to the County Board
- FY 2015 Proposed Budget County Board Worksession Schedule
Capital Improvement Plan Public Forum
On April 16, the County held a community forum on the FY 2015 - 2024 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
Real estate tax rate rises by 3.5 cents, from $0.971 per $100 of assessed value to $1.006 per $100 of assessed value for calendar year 2013. No increases for personal property tax, business tangible property, business and professional licenses, or the commercial transportation tax rates.
Tax rates for the calendar year 2014 have not yet been set. The County Manager will propose the tax rates in February, and the County Board will adopt the final tax rates in April.